Lawsuit Funding & Pre-Settlement Cash Advance
New Orleans, Louisiana
Call us (888)800-8400
Visit our APPLICATION
Email [email protected]
NEW ORLEANS, METAIRIE, TERRYTOWN, HARVEY, JEFFERSON, CHALMETTE, ESTELL, KENNER, LAPLACE, LOUISIANA
New Orleans, “The Big Easy” or “NOLA” is a major United States port and the largest metropolitan area in the state of Louisiana. The city is named after the Duke of Orleans, who reigned as Regent for Louis XV from 1715 to 1723, as it was established by French colonists and strongly influenced by their European culture. It is well known for its distinct French and Spanish Creole architecture, as well as its cross-cultural and multilingual heritage. New Orleans is also famous for its cuisine, music (particularly as the birthplace of jazz), and its annual celebrations and festivals, most notably Mardi Gras, dating to French colonial times. The city is often referred to as the “most unique” in the United States.
New Orleans, Louisiana, is world-famous for its abundance of unique architectural styles which reflect the city’s historical roots and multicultural heritage. Though New Orleans possesses numerous structures of national architectural significance, it is equally, if not more, revered for its enormous, largely intact (even post-Katrina) historic built environment. Twenty National Register Historic Districts have been established, and fourteen local historic districts aid in the preservation of this tout ensemble. Thirteen of the local historic districts are administered by the New Orleans Historic District Landmarks Commission. Many styles of housing exist in the city, including the shotgun house and the bungalow style. Creole townhouses, notable for their large courtyards and intricate iron balconies, line the streets of the French Quarter. Throughout the city, there are many other historic housing styles: Creole cottages, American townhouses, double-gallery houses, and Raised Center-Hall Cottages. St. Charles Avenue is famed for its large antebellum homes. Its mansions are in various styles, such as Greek Revival, American Colonial and the Victorian styles of Queen Anne and Italianate architecture.
For much of its history, New Orleans’ skyline consisted of only low- and mid- rise structures. The soft soils of New Orleans, Loisiana, are susceptible to subsidence, and there was doubt about the feasibility of constructing large high rises in such an environment. Developments in engineering throughout the twentieth century eventually made it possible to build sturdy foundations to support high rise structures in the city, and in the 1960s, the World Trade Center New Orleans and Plaza Tower were built, demonstrating the viability of tall skyscrapers in New Orleans. One Shell Square took its place as the city’s tallest building in 1972. The oil boom of the 1970s and early 1980s redefined New Orleans’ skyline with the development of the Poydras Street corridor. Today, most of New Orleans’ tallest buildings are clustered along Canal Street and Poydras Street in the Central Business District.
New Orleans, Louisiana, is home to the most creative, musically gifted, generous people and we are proud to be able to help the folks in the New Orleans area with their personal injury lawsuit.
New Orleans, Louisiana, Lawsuit Loans are not typical loans, they are actually legal advances or pre-settlement funding prior to the settlement of your case. They aren’t considered loans for the reason that no payments are made unless your case settles and you are awarded compensation. New Orleans Louisiana personal injury loans can help you pay your everyday living expenses, medical costs and rehabilitation costs so that you can have extra assistance before your case settles.
Mayfield Settlement Funding is here to HELP – by getting you cash NOW!
Mayfield Settlement Funding understands the stress and struggles you may be experiencing while waiting for your lawsuit case to settle. It can take months before you receive an offer to settle the lawsuit claim. The monthly household bills continue you may have extra costs for medical treatment (because of the accident); you are hurting and may not be able to work. With our easy application process and fast turnaround, getting cash now from your pending lawsuit may be the best news you’ve heard in a long time.
Common types of accidents are outlined below that may require New Orleans Louisiana settlement funding or settlement loans:
- New Orleans, Louisiana, car accident loans : When involved in a collision, you can suffer physical injuries and there is likely property damage to your vehicle as well. After your accident, your out of pocket costs often times include medical bills, chiropractic care, rehabilitation, property damage costs, auto deductibles, counseling and more. In severe incidents you may have lost wages which can become a large contributor to rising expenses for the injured victim. All of these costs can be a valid reason in which an individual would see value in obtaining a New Orleans, Louisiana, lawsuit loan or settlement loan.
- New Orleans, Louisiana, slip and fall injuries : When unmarked floors are dangerous because of uneven surfaces or spilled liquids, an injury can occur very easily that should have been prevented. These injuries can be serious, and often times the injuries can require numerous medical office visits or in serious cases emergency assistance. Broken hips, limbs, back injuries and serious sprains can result from these types of falls. This is especially true if the injured victim was elderly or the surface was dangerous. Obtaining New Orleans, Louisiana, pre-settlement funding can help pay your day to day living costs or assist you in receiving more medical treatment that you could not afford without our funding. Additionally, if you have been unable to work because of your fall, lost wages can be a valid reason you may look into acquiring a New Orleans, Louisiana, settlement loan.
- .New Orleans, Louisiana, motorcycle accident financing : When an individual is injured in a motorcycle accident, the injuries can be extreme. Unfortunately motorcycle riders don’t have the same safety features available to automobile drivers. Safety harnesses, enclosed driving spaces and air bags prevent extreme injuries for many car drivers, and obviously these are not available when driving a motorcycle. Additionally, many car drivers don’t pay close enough attention to motorcycle drivers and these automobiles can easily initiate a rear end collision with your motorcycle. Your injuries may require numerous medical procedures, rehabilitation and time off of work. If you have been injured and have mounting medical bills and/or loss of employment costs, you should consider obtaining a New Orleans, Louisiana, settlement loan to help cover costs during this time of healing.
- New Orleans, Louisiana, wrongful death loan : The loss of a loved one is the most difficult process that we as humans have to go through. Unfortunately, many deaths were preventable and require a lawsuit in order to help pay for the costs associated with the loss of your family member. If your loved one was the income earner for your family, and they passed away because of the negligence or intentional harm of someone else; Mayfield Settlement Funding may be able to provide you with New Orleans, Louisiana, settlement loans to give you money prior to closing your case. If you have mounting living costs, counseling costs and funeral expenses – our New Orleans, Louisiana, lawsuit loans may be beneficial for your family.
- New Orleans, Louisiana, personal injury loans : There are a vast array of other personal injury cases that you may have been involved with including on-the-job injuries which have brought about a lawsuit. If you are in need of money prior to settling your case, consider contacting Mayfield Settlement Funding to review your options and to help you obtain a lawsuit loan that fits your needs prior to settlement.
The unfortunate fact is that lawsuit’s can take many months and even years to settle. If you are in need of a settlement loan at this time to assist you in “staying afloat” financially during your case, contact us today to discuss your options. Our pre-settlement funding services provide lawsuit loans as quickly as 24 hours from our initial contact.