Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love, is located in the Northeastern part of the United States and is recognized as the birthplace of America. Philadelphia played a significant role as the political center of our fore fathers during the American Revolution. It’s here, at Independence Hall, where the foundation of our country was debated, determined and written into law in the Constitution and Declaration of Independence.
The number of historical sites – some, dating back to Colonial times – are affectionately and proudly preserved as a tribute to our successful demand for freedom and human rights. The symbols of the cracked Liberty Bell, Independence National Historical Park, Betsy Ross home and many other iconic buildings represent the determination, willingness to fight and foresight that changed history books forever!
Not one to rest on its heritage alone, “Philly”, is known today for amazing museums, fabulous art, diverse culture, festivals and, as the birthplace of hoagies, soft pretzels and the best darn cheesesteak sandwich in the world. A favorite gathering place made famous in the Sylvester Stallone movie, “Rocky”, are the steps outside Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Philadelphia is a beautiful, cultured, historic city that knows how to have fun … and, we do have fun in Philly! The fun stops when an accident happens. If you have been injured in an accident, have injuries and hired an attorney in the Philadelphia area, Mayfield Settlement Funding can be your immediate solution to unpaid bills and lack of available money. We specialize in lawsuit funding on personal injury cases for folks in your area who need money NOW and cannot wait for your lawsuit to settle. Mayfield Settlement Funding provides pre-settlement advances on a portion of the money you expect to receive, or “win”.
Consider contacting Mayfield Settlement Funding for a competitive quote today. When you are involved in an accident, often times the medical costs, lost wages, property damage and rehabilitation costs can be enormous. This can bring about a need for a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, lawsuit loan to provide you with the money needed to thrive and make it through the remainder of your case. Depending on the severity of your case and facts surrounding your injuries, our Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, pre-settlement funding company can provide loans of all sizes to help you through these difficult times.Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Lawsuit Loans are not typical loans, they are actually legal advances or pre-settlement funding prior to the settlement of your case. They aren’t considered loans for the reason that no payments are made unless your case settles and you are awarded compensation. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, personal injury loans can help you pay your everyday living expenses, medical costs and rehabilitation costs so that you can have extra assistance before your case settles.
Common types of accidents are outlined below that may require Philadelphia Pennsylvania settlement funding or settlement loans:
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, car accident loans : When involved in a collision, you can suffer physical injuries and there is likely property damage to your vehicle as well. After your accident, your out of pocket costs often times include medical bills, chiropractic care, rehabilitation, property damage costs, auto deductibles, counseling and more. In severe incidents you may have lost wages which can become a large contributor to rising expenses for the injured victim. All of these costs can be a valid reason in which an individual would see value in obtaining a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, lawsuit loan or settlement loan.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, slip and fall injuries : When unmarked floors are dangerous because of uneven surfaces or spilled liquids, an injury can occur very easily that should have been prevented. These injuries can be serious, and often times the injuries can require numerous medical office visits or in serious cases emergency assistance. Broken hips, limbs, back injuries and serious sprains can result from these types of falls. This is especially true if the injured victim was elderly or the surface was dangerous. Obtaining Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, pre-settlement funding can help pay your day to day living costs or assist you in receiving more medical treatment that you could not afford without our funding. Additionally, if you have been unable to work because of your fall, lost wages can be a valid reason you may look into acquiring a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, settlement loan.
- Philadelphia Pennsylvania motorcycle accident financing : When an individual is injured in a motorcycle accident, the injuries can be extreme. Unfortunately motorcycle riders don’t have the same safety features available to automobile drivers. Safety harnesses, enclosed driving spaces and air bags prevent extreme injuries for many car drivers, and obviously these are not available when driving a motorcycle. Additionally, many car drivers don’t pay close enough attention to motorcycle drivers and these automobiles can easily initiate a rear end collision with your motorcycle. Your injuries may require numerous medical procedures, rehabilitation and time off of work. If you have been injured and have mounting medical bills and/or loss of employment costs, you should consider obtaining a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, settlement loan to help cover costs during this time of healing.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, wrongful death loan : The loss of a loved one is the most difficult process that we as humans have to go through. Unfortunately, many deaths were preventable and require a lawsuit in order to help pay for the costs associated with the loss of your family member. If your loved one was the income earner for your family, and they passed away because of the negligence or intentional harm of someone else; Mayfield Settlement Funding may be able to provide you with Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, settlement loans to give you money prior to closing your case. If you have mounting living costs, counseling costs and funeral expenses – our Philadelphia Pennsylvania lawsuit loans may be beneficial for your family.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, personal injury loans : There are a vast array of other personal injury cases that you may have been involved with including on-the-job injuries which have brought about a lawsuit. If you are in need of money prior to settling your case, consider contacting Mayfield Settlement Funding to review your options and to help you obtain a lawsuit loan that fits your needs prior to settlement.
The unfortunate fact is that lawsuit’s can take many months and even years to settle. If you are in need of a settlement loan at this time to assist you in “staying afloat” financially during your case, contact us today to discuss your options. Our Pre-settlement funding services provide lawsuit loans as quickly as 24 hours from our initial contact.
Call us at (855)293-4853 or visit our immediate service page or email questions [email protected] where one of our Philadelphia, Pennsylvania funding experts will walk you through the easy and quick process.