Lawsuit Funding & Pre-Settlement Cash Advance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
PORTSMOUTH, NEW CASTLE, GREENLAND, KITTERY, NEWINGTON, AORN ACRES, RYE, ELIOT, YORK, DURHAM, HAMPTON, DOVER, EXETER, LEE, SEABROOK, SOMMERSWORTH, NEWINGTON, STRATHAM, NEWFIELDS, NEWMARKET, NEW HAMPSHIRE
The picturesque and history-filled city of Portsmouth is located along the New Hampshire coast. This charming seaport city attracts history seekers as well as thousands of tourists who are interested in the Revolutionary War period and/or beach style living. The area, in and around Portsmouth, is recognized as a premier, upscale “escape” location for the enjoyment of those in need of a little rest and relaxation, great dining experiences and a variety of things to do for fun.
For the history buff – an amazing variety of preserved landmarks – offering a snapshot of life during a past era – exists in the forts, garrison, buildings and homes representative of the architectural styles of Colonial, Georgian and Federal. With a little imagination, you can relive the infamous Paul Revere historical ride in 1774 through Portsmouth announcing the British were coming!
For the beach lovers – warm water, large spaces and a distinctly friendly atmosphere are all part of the region. From the Hamptons to the Isles of Shoals, there’s something or nothing (depending on your preference) to enjoy and love about the Portsmouth area. The museums, historical sites, resort-like beaches and maritime attractions provide interesting ways to educate the mind and revitalize the soul.
Even in such an idyllic location like the Portsmouth area, life can be unpredictable. When an accident happens, your life can dramatically change overnight. You may have suffered injuries and are unable to continue working. Your living expenses, however, continue and maybe even increase due to additional medical needs. You’ve hired an attorney but need time to develop your case to make sure you receive the largest settlement possible. A possible solution to help you during the stressful months or, maybe even years, it takes to settle your case is just a quick call to Mayfield Settlement Funding. We specialize in funding victims of accidents who have a personal injury. With a Mayfield lawsuit advance, we can put cash in your pocket today! Get a competitive quote today. When you are involved in an accident, often times the medical costs, lost wages, property damage and rehabilitation costs can be enormous. This can bring about a need for a Portsmouth New Hampshire lawsuit loan to provide you with the money needed to thrive and make it through the remainder of your case. Depending on the severity of your case and facts surrounding your injuries, our Portsmouth New Hampshire pre-settlement funding company can provide loans of all sizes to help you through these difficult times.
Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Lawsuit Loans are not typical loans, they are actually legal advances or pre-settlement funding prior to the settlement of your case. They aren’t considered loans for the reason that no payments are made unless your case settles and you are awarded compensation. Portsmouth, New Hampshire, personal injury loans can help you pay your everyday living expenses, medical costs and rehabilitation costs so that you can have extra assistance before your case settles.
Common types of accidents are outlined below that may require Portsmouth, New Hampshire, settlement funding or settlement loans:
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire, car accident loans : When involved in a collision, you can suffer physical injuries and there is likely property damage to your vehicle as well. After your accident, your out of pocket costs often times include medical bills, chiropractic care, rehabilitation, property damage costs, auto deductibles, counseling and more. In severe incidents you may have lost wages which can become a large contributor to rising expenses for the injured victim. All of these costs can be a valid reason in which an individual would see value in obtaining a Portsmouth, New Hampshire, lawsuit loan or settlement loan.
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire, slip and fall injuries : When unmarked floors are dangerous because of uneven surfaces or spilled liquids, an injury can occur very easily that should have been prevented. These injuries can be serious, and often times the injuries can require numerous medical office visits or in serious cases emergency assistance. Broken hips, limbs, back injuries and serious sprains can result from these types of falls. This is especially true if the injured victim was elderly or the surface was dangerous. Obtaining Portsmouth, New Hampshire, pre-settlement funding can help pay your day to day living costs or assist you in receiving more medical treatment that you could not afford without our funding. Additionally, if you have been unable to work because of your fall, lost wages can be a valid reason you may look into acquiring a Portsmouth, New Hampshire, settlement loan.
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire, motorcycle accident financing : When an individual is injured in a motorcycle accident, the injuries can be extreme. Unfortunately motorcycle riders don’t have the same safety features available to automobile drivers. Safety harnesses, enclosed driving spaces and air bags prevent extreme injuries for many car drivers, and obviously these are not available when driving a motorcycle. Additionally, many car drivers don’t pay close enough attention to motorcycle drivers and these automobiles can easily initiate a rear end collision with your motorcycle. Your injuries may require numerous medical procedures, rehabilitation and time off of work. If you have been injured and have mounting medical bills and/or loss of employment costs, you should consider obtaining a Portsmouth, New Hampshire, settlement loan to help cover costs during this time of healing.
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire, wrongful death loan : The loss of a loved one is the most difficult process that we as humans have to go through. Unfortunately, many deaths were preventable and require a lawsuit in order to help pay for the costs associated with the loss of your family member. If your loved one was the income earner for your family, and they passed away because of the negligence or intentional harm of someone else; Mayfield Settlement Funding may be able to provide you with Portsmouth, New Hampshire, settlement loans to give you money prior to closing your case. If you have mounting living costs, counseling costs and funeral expenses – our Portsmouth New Hampshire lawsuit loans may be beneficial for your family.
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire, personal injury loans : There are a vast array of other personal injury cases that you may have been involved with including on-the-job injuries which have brought about a lawsuit. If you are in need of money prior to settling your case, consider contacting Mayfield Settlement Funding to review your options and to help you obtain a lawsuit loan that fits your needs prior to settlement.
The unfortunate fact is that lawsuit’s can take many months and even years to settle. If you are in need of a settlement loan at this time to assist you in “staying afloat” financially during your case, contact us today to discuss your options. Our pre-settlement funding services provide lawsuit loans as quickly as 24 hours from our initial contact.