Lawsuit Funding & Pre-Settlement Cash
SEATTLE, MERCER ISLAND, BELLEVUE, WHITE CENTER, KIRKLAND, BURIEN, NEWCASTLE, TUKWILA, RENTON, SHORELINE, SEATAC, LAKE FOREST PARK, REDMOND, KINGSGATE, KENMORE, SAMMAMISCH, WASHINGTON
Seattle is a seaport city in the Pacific Northwest – located on a narrow strip of land (an isthmus) between the salt waters of the Puget Sound and Lake Washington. This beautiful city is over 4,000 years old and its nickname, “The Emerald City”, is due to the thousands of acres of lush parks situated throughout the hilly area.
Over the decades, the Seattle area has seen its share of fast growth, economic downfalls and determined revitalization via new enterprises. The first major industry was achieved with timber and lumber – logging dominated the area. New industry and growth followed the timber and logging industry in 1896 when, during the Klondike Gold Rush days, Seattle became the gateway to Alaska. During this exciting historic time, Seattle served as a jumping off point for transportation to and from Alaska and the Yukon.
Today’s business landscape supports major corporations who are proud to call Seattle home. Household names like Amazon, Starbucks, Nordstrom and Expeditors International of Washington are headquartered here alongside many creative but smaller entrepreneurial companies. Together, they are creating an impressive patchwork of diversity in art and culture, events, and festivals designed to celebrate the uniqueness of Seattle. Indeed, jointly they are continuously moving the city forward at a fast pace.
An iconic landmark and inspirational tribute to Seattle is exhibited at Space Needle. This futuristic, pencil-shaped landmark was built in 1962 for the World’s Fair. The impressive observation tower and the rotating restaurant in Space Needle offer phenomenal views of the entire area. The true purpose of Space Needle is – it represents a spirit of optimism and enterprise. Sprinkle those characteristics with the attitude of anything is possible and destiny dictates that Seattle will continue to be a successful, fast-growing city for decades to come.
No matter how optimistic you are, life may send you a challenge that’s hard to accept. An accident happens. You may have suffered injuries caused by the accident. And… it wasn’t your fault! The impact from the accident affects you and your family in many ways. It may be difficult to keep paying your living expenses or to come up with the funds to cover those extra medical costs. Your injuries may prohibit you from being able to work. Being cash deprived with bills unpaid is very stressful. You may feel you have no way of surviving the months, or even years, it takes for your attorney to settle your lawsuit.
Consider contacting Mayfield Settlement Funding for a competitive quote today. When you are involved in an accident, often times the medical costs, lost wages, property damage and rehabilitation costs can be enormous. This can bring about a need for a Seattle Washington lawsuit loan to provide you with the money needed to thrive and make it through the remainder of your case. Depending on the severity of your case and facts surrounding your injuries, our Seattle, Washington, pre-settlement funding company can provide loans of all sizes to help you through these difficult times.
Seattle, Washington, Lawsuit Loans are not typical loans, they are actually legal advances or pre-settlement funding prior to the settlement of your case. They aren’t considered loans for the reason that no payments are made unless your case settles and you are awarded compensation. Seattle, Washington, personal injury loans can help you pay your everyday living expenses, medical costs and rehabilitation costs so that you can have extra assistance before your case settles.
Common types of accidents are outlined below that may require Seattle Washington settlement funding or settlement loans:
- Seattle, Washington, car accident loans : When involved in a collision, you can suffer physical injuries and there is likely property damage to your vehicle as well. After your accident, your out of pocket costs often times include medical bills, chiropractic care, rehabilitation, property damage costs, auto deductibles, counseling and more. In severe incidents you may have lost wages which can become a large contributor to rising expenses for the injured victim. All of these costs can be a valid reason in which an individual would see value in obtaining a Seattle, Washington, lawsuit loan or settlement loan.
- Seattle, Washington, slip and fall injuries : When unmarked floors are dangerous because of uneven surfaces or spilled liquids, an injury can occur very easily that should have been prevented. These injuries can be serious, and often times the injuries can require numerous medical office visits or in serious cases emergency assistance. Broken hips, limbs, back injuries and serious sprains can result from these types of falls. This is especially true if the injured victim was elderly or the surface was dangerous. Obtaining Seattle, Washington, pre-settlement funding can help pay your day to day living costs or assist you in receiving more medical treatment that you could not afford without our funding. Additionally, if you have been unable to work because of your fall, lost wages can be a valid reason you may look into acquiring a Seattle, Washington, settlement loan.
- Seattle, Washington, motorcycle accident financing : When an individual is injured in a motorcycle accident, the injuries can be extreme. Unfortunately motorcycle riders don’t have the same safety features available to automobile drivers. Safety harnesses, enclosed driving spaces and air bags prevent extreme injuries for many car drivers, and obviously these are not available when driving a motorcycle. Additionally, many car drivers don’t pay close enough attention to motorcycle drivers and these automobiles can easily initiate a rear end collision with your motorcycle. Your injuries may require numerous medical procedures, rehabilitation and time off of work. If you have been injured and have mounting medical bills and/or loss of employment costs, you should consider obtaining a Seattle,Washington, settlement loan to help cover costs during this time of healing.
- Seattle Washington wrongful death loan : The loss of a loved one is the most difficult process that we as humans have to go through. Unfortunately, many deaths were preventable and require a lawsuit in order to help pay for the costs associated with the loss of your family member. If your loved one was the income earner for your family, and they passed away because of the negligence or intentional harm of someone else; Mayfield Settlement Funding may be able to provide you with Seattle, Washington, settlement loans to give you money prior to closing your case. If you have mounting living costs, counseling costs and funeral expenses – our Seattle, Washington, lawsuit loans may be beneficial for your family.
- Seattle, Washington, personal injury loans : There are a vast array of other personal injury cases that you may have been involved with including on-the-job injuries which have brought about a lawsuit. If you are in need of money prior to settling your case, consider contacting Mayfield Settlement Funding to review your options and to help you obtain a lawsuit loan that fits your needs prior to settlement.
The unfortunate fact is that lawsuit’s can take many months and even years to settle. If you are in need of a settlement loan at this time to assist you in “staying afloat” financially during your case, contact us today to discuss your options. Our pre-settlement funding services provide lawsuit loans as quickly as 24 hours from our initial contact.