Lawsuit Funding & Pre-Settlement Cash Advance
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
SIOUX FALLS, BRANDON, MADISON, BROOKLINGS, VERMILLION, YANKTON, MITCHELL, SIOUX CITY, HURON, WATERTOWN, SOUTH DAKOTA
Sioux Falls, with its massive cascading waterfall at the Big Sioux River, is the pride of South Dakota and its largest city. Outdoor activities are a natural occurrence due to the large number of parks and greenways found in the area. With over 70 parks, Sioux Falls is a perfect place for biking, hiking, or any outdoor activity where a beautiful landscape enhances the healthy lifestyle exercise provides.
When you can’t be in the great outdoors because of the need to work, Sioux Falls draws the attention of top-notch companies employing quality people. A driving economical factor of why companies are moving to Sioux Falls area is the corporate savings of relaxed state usury laws. Commerce includes name-recognizable financial institutions such as, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, Capital One and First Premier Bank. Equally represented are the health care, retailers and communications companies that call Sioux Falls home. If you must work, there’s a variety of excellent places to share your talents.
A solid, booming economy is impressive, but so are the active strides in developing the “softer side” of life. Arts & Culture, music, festivals, shopping and a wide variety of culinary venues are on the upswing. The Sioux Falls area is alive and growing quickly!
When life takes an unexpected turn and you are injured due to an accident, your organized life suddenly goes haywire. You may be unable to work; have additional expenses from medical needs and you may be stressed over how to financially hold on until your attorney can settle your pending lawsuit. Turn to the specialists in the Sioux Falls area who understand and are there to help with a pre-settlement advance or “cash”. Mayfield Settlement Funding is here to help!
Consider contacting Mayfield Settlement Funding for a competitive quote today. When you are involved in an accident, often times the medical costs, lost wages, property damage and rehabilitation costs can be enormous. This can bring about a need for a Sioux Falls, South Dakota, lawsuit loan to provide you with the money needed to thrive and make it through the remainder of your case. Depending on the severity of your case and facts surrounding your injuries, our Sioux Falls, South Dakota, pre-settlement funding company can provide loans of all sizes to help you through these difficult times.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Lawsuit Loans are not typical loans, they are actually legal advances or pre-settlement funding prior to the settlement of your case. They aren’t considered loans for the reason that no payments are made unless your case settles and you are awarded compensation. Sioux Falls, South Dakota, personal injury loans can help you pay your everyday living expenses, medical costs and rehabilitation costs so that you can have extra assistance before your case settles.
Common types of accidents are outlined below that may require Sioux Falls, South Dakota, settlement funding or settlement loans:
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, car accident loans : When involved in a collision, you can suffer physical injuries and there is likely property damage to your vehicle as well. After your accident, your out of pocket costs often times include medical bills, chiropractic care, rehabilitation, property damage costs, auto deductibles, counseling and more. In severe incidents you may have lost wages which can become a large contributor to rising expenses for the injured victim. All of these costs can be a valid reason in which an individual would see value in obtaining a Sioux Falls, South Dakota, lawsuit loan or settlement loan.
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, slip and fall injuries : When unmarked floors are dangerous because of uneven surfaces or spilled liquids, an injury can occur very easily that should have been prevented. These injuries can be serious, and often times the injuries can require numerous medical office visits or in serious cases emergency assistance. Broken hips, limbs, back injuries and serious sprains can result from these types of falls. This is especially true if the injured victim was elderly or the surface was dangerous. Obtaining Sioux Falls, South Dakota, pre-settlement funding can help pay your day to day living costs or assist you in receiving more medical treatment that you could not afford without our funding. Additionally, if you have been unable to work because of your fall, lost wages can be a valid reason you may look into acquiring a Sioux Falls, South Dakota, settlement loan.
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, motorcycle accident financing : When an individual is injured in a motorcycle accident, the injuries can be extreme. Unfortunately motorcycle riders don’t have the same safety features available to automobile drivers. Safety harnesses, enclosed driving spaces and air bags prevent extreme injuries for many car drivers, and obviously these are not available when driving a motorcycle. Additionally, many car drivers don’t pay close enough attention to motorcycle drivers and these automobiles can easily initiate a rear end collision with your motorcycle. Your injuries may require numerous medical procedures, rehabilitation and time off of work. If you have been injured and have mounting medical bills and/or loss of employment costs, you should consider obtaining a Sioux Falls, South Dakota, settlement loan to help cover costs during this time of healing.
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, wrongful death loan : The loss of a loved one is the most difficult process that we as humans have to go through. Unfortunately, many deaths were preventable and require a lawsuit in order to help pay for the costs associated with the loss of your family member. If your loved one was the income earner for your family, and they passed away because of the negligence or intentional harm of someone else; Mayfield Settlement Funding may be able to provide you with Sioux Falls, South Dakota, settlement loans to give you money prior to closing your case. If you have mounting living costs, counseling costs and funeral expenses – our Sioux Falls, South Dakota, lawsuit loans may be beneficial for your family.
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, personal injury loans : There are a vast array of other personal injury cases that you may have been involved with including on-the-job injuries which have brought about a lawsuit. If you are in need of money prior to settling your case, consider contacting Mayfield Settlement Funding to review your options and to help you obtain a lawsuit loan that fits your needs prior to settlement.
The unfortunate fact is that lawsuit’s can take many months and even years to settle. If you are in need of a settlement loan at this time to assist you in “staying afloat” financially during your case, contact us today to discuss your options. Our pre-settlement funding services provide lawsuit loans as quickly as 24 hours from our initial contact.
Call us at (888)800-8400 or visit our immediate service page or email questions [email protected] where one of our Sioux Falls, South Dakota, funding experts will walk you through the easy and quick process.