Lawsuit Funding & Pre-Settlement Cash
SPOKANE, COEUR D’ALENE, OPPORTUITY, CHENEY, PULLMAN, MOSES LAKE, WASHINGTON
Situated in the Inland Northwest area in Eastern Washington, Spokane, Washington, is the perfect location to enjoy outdoor adventures and outings. The hills, plains, prairies, forests and lakes that once made Spokane the center for fur trading now provide enjoyable leisure activities. Cycling, skiing, white-water rafting, camping, mountain climbing and hiking are part of everyday living in the Spokane area.
A city named by the Native American Spokane Tribe of Indians as “Children of the Sun” only begins to explain why Spokane’s motto is near nature, near perfect. Add to the equation the Spokane River with its upper and lower falls and ability to flow through the downtown area with the abundantly beautiful Riverfront and Manito Parks and Centennial Trail and the lifestyle is understandable and why we call Spokane home.
Even in such beautiful, fun-filled location, accidents can happen. If you or a loved one has an active lawsuit and need cash to help you out now, Mayfield Settlement Funding is here to help.
When you are involved in an accident, often times the medical costs, lost wages, property damage and rehabilitation costs can be enormous. This can bring about a need for a lawsuit advance to provide you with the money needed to thrive and make it through the remainder of your case. Depending on the severity of your case and facts surrounding your injuries, Mayfield Settlement Funding can provide advances to help you through these difficult times.
A Mayfield Settlement “loan” is not a typical loan; they are actually legal advances or pre-settlement funding available prior to the settlement of your case. They aren’t considered loans for the reason that no payments are made unless your case settles and you are awarded compensation. A Mayfield personal injury advance can help you pay your everyday living expenses, medical costs and rehabilitation costs so that you can have extra assistance before your case settles.
- Spokane, Washington, car accident advance:When involved in a collision, you can suffer physical injuries and there is likely property damage to your vehicle as well. After your accident, out-of-pocket costs often times include medical bills, chiropractic care, rehabilitation, property damage costs, auto deductibles, counseling and more. In severe incidents you may have lost wages which can become a large contributor to rising expenses for the injured victim. All of these costs can be a valid reason in why you would see value in obtaining a Mayfield Settlement Funding lawsuit advance.
- Spokane, Washington, slip and fall injuries:When unmarked floors are dangerous because of uneven surfaces or spilled liquids, an injury can occur very easily that should have been prevented. These injuries can be serious, and often times the injuries can require numerous medical office visits or in serious cases emergency assistance. Broken hips, limbs, back injuries and serious sprains can result from these types of falls. This is especially true if the injured victim was elderly or the surface was dangerous. Obtaining a Mayfield Pre-settlement funding can help pay your day to day living costs or assist you in receiving more medical treatment that you could not afford without our funding. Additionally, if you have been unable to work because of your fall, lost wages can be a valid reason you may look into acquiring a settlement loan.
- Spokane, Washington, motorcycle accident financing:When an individual is injured in a motorcycle accident, the injuries can be extreme. Unfortunately motorcycle riders don’t have the same safety features available to automobile drivers. Safety harnesses, enclosed driving spaces and air bags prevent extreme injuries for many car drivers, and obviously these are not available when driving a motorcycle. Additionally, many car drivers don’t pay close enough attention to motorcycle drivers and these automobiles can easily initiate a rear end collision with your motorcycle. Your injuries may require numerous medical procedures, rehabilitation and time off of work. If you have been injured and have mounting medical bills and/or loss of employment costs, you should consider obtaining a Mayfield settlement loan to help cover costs during this time of healing.
- Spokane, Washington, wrongful death advance:The loss of a loved one is the most difficult process that we as humans have to go through. Unfortunately, many deaths were preventable and require a lawsuit in order to help pay for the costs associated with the loss of your family member. If a loved one was the income earner for your family, and they passed away because of the negligence or intentional harm of someone else; Mayfield Settlement Funding may be able to provide you with a settlement loan to give you money prior to closing your case. If you have mounting living costs, counseling costs and funeral expenses – our lawsuit loans may be beneficial for your family.
- Spokane personal injury advance:There are many other personal injury cases that you may have been involved with which have brought about a lawsuit. If you are in need of money prior to settling your case, consider contacting Mayfield Settlement Funding to review your options and to help you obtain a lawsuit loan that fits your needs prior to settlement.
The unfortunate fact is that lawsuit’s can take many months and even years to settle. If you are in need of a settlement loan at this time to assist you in “staying afloat” financially during your case, contact us today to discuss your options. At Mayfield, we provide lawsuit loans as quickly as 24 hours from our initial contact.