St. Louis, in its present location, was founded by French merchant, Pierre Laclede Liguest in 1764. His quest was to find a city and establish a fur trading post. He situated his soon-to-be highly successful settlement on a high bluff on the Mississippi River and named it in honor of King Louis IX of France.
Liquest found the perfect place for a trading post but the future for St. Louis was just beginning to emerge. In 1803, President Thomas Jefferson commissioned Lewis and Clark to lead an expedition along the Missouri River with the goal of finding a water route to extend America’s commerce to the Pacific Coast. The results of their expedition gave way to St. Louis becoming the “Gateway to the West”. The official transfer of the land to the US with the Louisiana Purchase is a historic triumph in commerce, trade and an important element in the growth of this lovely, tree-lined city.
Throughout the decades, St. Louis has survived devastating tornadoes, great fires, war, and diversity in politics. Remarkably, St. Louis has achieved world-wide recognition during some of the most challenging of times. The “golden age” period (to some folks) may have been the early 1900’s when over 20 million visitors from all over the world attended the World’s Fair. The city magnificently rose to the World’s Fair challenge and St. Louis earned a reputation as the world’s largest producer of beer, shoes, stoves, and wagons. There are others, who feel the 1960’s era was the best. During this time, the community rallied and supported the Cardinals at the newly built Busch Memorial Stadium (1966). If sports didn’t hit the top on the list of wonders, the 630 ft. Gateway Arch (built in 1965) in honor of the Lewis and Clark explorations created a sense of tremendous button-popping pride. It still does! Every sighting of the Arch evokes a bit of the history of this multi-cultural community. Paddlewheels and steamboats floating on the Mississippi – a bit of blues or jazz music playing in the background – offer a sentimental snapshot of the history of St. Louis with a true lesson on what the future can become.
Today, St. Louis continues its quest to be the perfect location for economic and lifestyle enhanced growth. Nine Fortune 500 companies, as well as many other on-the-move companies, call St. Louis home. Their presence has created a higher level of attractions and offerings in theatre, music, art, and sports. In every way, St. Louis is a great city and…the best is yet to come!
Even with all the history and opportunity St. Louis has to offer, accidents can happen. If you or a loved one are a victim of an accident and suffered injury, Mayfield Settlement Funding is here to help you with a pre-settlement advance on a portion of your pending lawsuit.
Consider contacting Mayfield Settlement Funding for a competitive quote today. When you are involved in an accident, often times the medical costs, lost wages, property damage and rehabilitation costs can be enormous. This can bring about a need for a St Louis Missouri lawsuit loan to provide you with the money needed to thrive and make it through the remainder of your case. Depending on the severity of your case and facts surrounding your injuries, our St Louis Missouri pre-settlement funding company can provide loans of all sizes to help you through these difficult times.
St Louis, Missouri, Lawsuit Loans are not typical loans, they are actually legal advances or pre-settlement funding prior to the settlement of your case. They aren’t considered loans for the reason that no payments are made unless your case settles and you are awarded compensation. St Louis, Missouri, personal injury loans can help you pay your everyday living expenses, medical costs and rehabilitation costs so that you can have extra assistance before your case settles.
Common types of accidents are outlined below that may require St Louis Missouri settlement funding or settlement loans:
- St Louis, Missouri, car accident loans : When involved in a collision, you can suffer physical injuries and there is likely property damage to your vehicle as well. After your accident, your out of pocket costs often times include medical bills, chiropractic care, rehabilitation, property damage costs, auto deductibles, counseling and more. In severe incidents you may have lost wages which can become a large contributor to rising expenses for the injured victim. All of these costs can be a valid reason in which an individual would see value in obtaining a St Louis, Missouri, lawsuit loan or settlement loan.
- St Louis, Missouri, slip and fall injuries : When unmarked floors are dangerous because of uneven surfaces or spilled liquids, an injury can occur very easily that should have been prevented. These injuries can be serious, and often times the injuries can require numerous medical office visits or in serious cases emergency assistance. Broken hips, limbs, back injuries and serious sprains can result from these types of falls. This is especially true if the injured victim was elderly or the surface was dangerous. Obtaining St Louis, Missouri, pre-settlement funding can help pay your day to day living costs or assist you in receiving more medical treatment that you could not afford without our funding. Additionally, if you have been unable to work because of your fall, lost wages can be a valid reason you may look into acquiring a St Louis, Missouri, settlement loan.
- St Louis, Missouri, motorcycle accident financing : When an individual is injured in a motorcycle accident, the injuries can be extreme. Unfortunately motorcycle riders don’t have the same safety features available to automobile drivers. Safety harnesses, enclosed driving spaces and air bags prevent extreme injuries for many car drivers, and obviously these are not available when driving a motorcycle. Additionally, many car drivers don’t pay close enough attention to motorcycle drivers and these automobiles can easily initiate a rear end collision with your motorcycle. Your injuries may require numerous medical procedures, rehabilitation and time off of work. If you have been injured and have mounting medical bills and/or loss of employment costs, you should consider obtaining a St Louis, Missouri, settlement loan to help cover costs during this time of healing.
- St Louis, Missouri, wrongful death loan : The loss of a loved one is the most difficult process that we as humans have to go through. Unfortunately, many deaths were preventable and require a lawsuit in order to help pay for the costs associated with the loss of your family member. If your loved one was the income earner for your family, and they passed away because of the negligence or intentional harm of someone else; Mayfield Settlement Funding may be able to provide you with St Louis, Missouri, settlement loans to give you money prior to closing your case. If you have mounting living costs, counseling costs and funeral expenses – our St Louis Missouri lawsuit loans may be beneficial for your family.
- St Louis, Missouri, personal injury loans : There are a vast array of other personal injury cases that you may have been involved with including on-the-job injuries which have brought about a lawsuit. If you are in need of money prior to settling your case, consider contacting Mayfield Settlement Funding to review your options and to help you obtain a lawsuit loan that fits your needs prior to settlement.
The unfortunate fact is that lawsuit’s can take many months and even years to settle. If you are in need of a settlement loan at this time to assist you in “staying afloat” financially during your case, contact us today to discuss your options. Our pre-settlement funding services provide lawsuit loans as quickly as 24 hours from our initial contact.
Call us at (855)293-4853 or visit our immediate service page or email questions [email protected] where one of our St. Louis , Missouri, funding experts will walk you through the easy and quick process.