Lawsuit Funding & Pre-Settlement Cash Advance
Call us (888)800-8400
Visit our APPLICATION
Email [email protected]
TULSA, SAND SPRINGS, JENKS, OWASSO, SAPULPA, BROKEN ARROW, BIXBY, CLAREMORE, OJKMULGEE, BARTLESVILLE, MUSKOGEE, TAHLEQUAH, STILLWATER, PONCA CITY, OKLAHOMA
Tulsa is located in the northeastern part Oklahoma on the Arkansas River at the foot of the Ozark Mountains. This splendid cosmopolitan city has a fascinating history and, while dominating the American oil industry, rightfully earned its nickname, “Oil Capital of the World”. The tremendous economic outburst began as early as 1901 with the discovery of the first oil well. Every new oil field discovery brought a diversified group of new residents who catered to the architectural designs of the Art Deco period. The preservation of these homes and building are beautiful examples of the 1920’s era and are carefully treasured for the benefit of future generations.
Today, large, internationally-recognized oil companies and related gas companies call Tulsa home. A diversified expansion into the energy and aerospace industries makes Tulsa a dynamic, on-the-move city. Celebrating the combination of a rich history with a focus and commitment to move forward, makes Tulsa home to renowned cultural attractions and entertainment venues. The artist in all of us appreciates the expansive collection of art works by Picasso, Wyeth, Bellini, Kooning, Chase, Rodin and O’Keefe displayed in our museums. The Gilgrease, the Museum of Jewish Art and the Philbrook provide exhibits of interests respected by the “Tulsans”.
After work, after museums, and after shopping, a favorite pastime is spending time with family and/or friends at a lively entertainment establishment. Great music, delicious food and good company are all available. Tulsa, known as the “Father of Route 66” and the “Birthplace of Route 66”, is a fun, alive and enjoyable place to fully experience the joys of life.
Even in Tulsa, accidents can and do happen. When an accident that wasn’t your fault occurs, you may have injuries. You’ve hired an attorney and are seeking medical care – doing everything you can to get through this challenging time. Unfortunately, your living expenses continue and, maybe, there are extra costs for unexpected items or medical treatments. Because of the accident, you may be unable to work. Stress doesn’t help the healing process. At Mayfield Settlement Funding, we understand. We specialize in being a solution to victims (like you) of an accident by providing financial relief. Tulsans are pre-approved for a cash advance on your lawsuit. Consider contacting Mayfield Settlement Funding for a competitive quote today. When you are involved in an accident, often times the medical costs, lost wages, property damage and rehabilitation costs can be enormous. This can bring about a need for a Tulsa, Oklahoma, lawsuit loan to provide you with the money needed to thrive and make it through the remainder of your case. Depending on the severity of your case and facts surrounding your injuries, our Tulsa, Oklahoma, pre-settlement funding company can provide loans of all sizes to help you through these difficult times.
Tulsa, Oklahoma, Lawsuit Loans are not typical loans, they are actually legal advances or pre-settlement funding prior to the settlement of your case. They aren’t considered loans for the reason that no payments are made unless your case settles and you are awarded compensation. Tulsa Oklahoma personal injury loans can help you pay your everyday living expenses, medical costs and rehabilitation costs so that you can have extra assistance before your case settles.
Common types of accidents are outlined below that may require Tulsa, Oklahoma, settlement funding or settlement loans:
- Tulsa, Oklahoma, car accident loans : When involved in a collision, you can suffer physical injuries and there is likely property damage to your vehicle as well. After your accident, your out of pocket costs often times include medical bills, chiropractic care, rehabilitation, property damage costs, auto deductibles, counseling and more. In severe incidents you may have lost wages which can become a large contributor to rising expenses for the injured victim. All of these costs can be a valid reason in which an individual would see value in obtaining a Tulsa, Oklahoma, lawsuit loan or settlement loan.
- Tulsa, Oklahoma, slip and fall injuries : When unmarked floors are dangerous because of uneven surfaces or spilled liquids, an injury can occur very easily that should have been prevented. These injuries can be serious, and often times the injuries can require numerous medical office visits or in serious cases emergency assistance. Broken hips, limbs, back injuries and serious sprains can result from these types of falls. This is especially true if the injured victim was elderly or the surface was dangerous. Obtaining Tulsa, Oklahoma, pre-settlement funding can help pay your day to day living costs or assist you in receiving more medical treatment that you could not afford without our funding. Additionally, if you have been unable to work because of your fall, lost wages can be a valid reason you may look into acquiring a Tulsa, Oklahoma, settlement loan.
- Tulsa, Oklahoma, motorcycle accident financing : When an individual is injured in a motorcycle accident, the injuries can be extreme. Unfortunately motorcycle riders don’t have the same safety features available to automobile drivers. Safety harnesses, enclosed driving spaces and air bags prevent extreme injuries for many car drivers, and obviously these are not available when driving a motorcycle. Additionally, many car drivers don’t pay close enough attention to motorcycle drivers and these automobiles can easily initiate a rear end collision with your motorcycle. Your injuries may require numerous medical procedures, rehabilitation and time off of work. If you have been injured and have mounting medical bills and/or loss of employment costs, you should consider obtaining a Tulsa, Oklahoma, settlement loan to help cover costs during this time of healing.
- Tulsa, Oklahoma, wrongful death loan : The loss of a loved one is the most difficult process that we as humans have to go through. Unfortunately, many deaths were preventable and require a lawsuit in order to help pay for the costs associated with the loss of your family member. If your loved one was the income earner for your family, and they passed away because of the negligence or intentional harm of someone else; Mayfield Settlement Funding may be able to provide you with Tulsa, Oklahoma, settlement loans to give you money prior to closing your case. If you have mounting living costs, counseling costs and funeral expenses – our Tulsa Oklahoma lawsuit loans may be beneficial for your family.
- Tulsa, Oklahoma, personal injury loans : There are a vast array of other personal injury cases that you may have been involved with including on-the-job injuries which have brought about a lawsuit. If you are in need of money prior to settling your case, consider contacting Mayfield Settlement Funding to review your options and to help you obtain a lawsuit loan that fits your needs prior to settlement.
The unfortunate fact is that lawsuit’s can take many months and even years to settle. If you are in need of a settlement loan at this time to assist you in “staying afloat” financially during your case, contact us today to discuss your options. Our pre-settlement funding services provide lawsuit loans as quickly as 24 hours from our initial contact.